Sunday, January 2, 2011

Coming up...



Well it's the new year, a good time to look ahead and draft some plans for the future.


First off, after giving it some more thought, I've decided to bite the bullet and purchase a Terradon to try and convert it as a counts-as Attack Bike. The image of these guys flying among my vehicles is just too cool to pass up. I'm hoping the model is large enough to comfortably carry a Scout on its back armed with a lightweight Multimelta, a la the old skool Terradon Exodite rider below:

Picture taken from http://www.agisn.de/

Failing that, the Terradon will carry the weapon on a harness, and be accompanied by two Scout bikers on Cold Ones operating the beast remotely.

Secondly, I'm planning some extra vehicles, a couple of Predators and a Razorback at least.

Last but not least, I want to convert a proper model for Tyran (Kor'sarro) Khan.

As for this blog, expect more posts on unit and army tactics, basic freehand tutorials, as well as new battle reports as I get in some more games!

No comments:

Post a Comment